This section contains a non-exhaustive list of academic courses offered at various SDA Colleges and Universities throughout the division. Consult your local conference policy with regards to taking courses for credit.
Southern Adventist University
1. Inclusive Education- undergrad, every semester- not online
2. Reading Assessment and Remediation- taught every fall- could be online
3. Curriculum and Strategies for Children with Learning Differences- graduate level – online course
4. Assessment of Exceptional Individuals – graduate level- taught if they have 6-10 students
5. Assessment and Remediation of Reading Difficulties- taught every 3 years.